Monday, April 21, 2008

Hallelujah Birthday

I never thought I would say this again, but this was the best birthday ever!!!!! I won't say how old I turned today, but I recieved the best present EVER!!! I came home to find our I-171H in the mail box! FINALLY! Our homestudy has been done since mid October and we finally have all the paperwork we need!!! Tomorrow I will be going to the Sec. of State to have it certified, then immediately to the post office to mail it to the Chicago Chinese Consulate. Hopefully we will have it back and sent off to China the first full week of May!!! Everyone join me in the song; Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

WOO HOO!!!! Congratulations!! You'll be traveling SOON!!!

Oh, and Happy Birthday!!

The Powers Family said...

Happy happy birthday! I'm SO excited for you guys!!!