Sunday, June 29, 2008

Filling the closet!

I've been shopping!! We are hoping to travel in October at the latest, and found out that it will still be rather warm in all three locations that we will be visiting in China. Probably 70-80 in Beijing and Urumqi, and probably mid 80's in Guangzhou (although not as humid) So this means we need to take summer clothes with us for Ellie!! I'm in heaven because things are going on sale now, as the stores are gearing up for the winter clothes and Christmas decor!! So Saturday Rick and the boys watched me while I perused Target to find something to go with a shirt I bought that says"little girl, big dreams" on the front. I picked up two cute little skorts to match the shirt and a super cute bathing suit for Ellie!! They all were on sale and I love a bargin!! Ellie more than likely will not want to go swimming, but with her big brother Riley partaking she might decide to try it!! I definately want to be prepared just in case!
Now if I just knew how big her feet are!!!!

1 comment:

Gretchen Magruder said...

how fun!! Girls clothes do seem to be lots more cute, don't they?!