Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Getting closer!!

Well I'm still crossing my fingers, but I think our internet is finally back!! Yahoo!! No e-mail or blogging in the comfort of my own home for nearly 4 weeks is enough to push me over the edge! Not that there is much to blog about right now, we are waiting on China to send our LOA. We are expecting it in about 7-8 weeks! Then we should have a good idea when we will travel.

For now we are getting Ellie's bedroom ready, buying some dolls and cute clothes etc. Things I've never really looked at before since we have two boys! It is feeling REAL finally, and every time I think of how close it is my stomach flips over!!! What if she doesn't like us? What if she doesn't want to leave China? What if I don't know what to do with a GIRL!!


Also it's going to be really hard to leave Rorey here, even though he will be in hog-heaven, staying at my Mom and Dad's house! Maybe even going on vacation with them if we travel at the right time!! And then of course there is the flying!!!!!!!!!! AUGH!! I'm going to need medication!!

1 comment:

The Powers Family said...

Are you kidding? She will LOVE you guys! I'll start saving girl clothes for you, just let me know what size you need! I'm so excited for you!!!