Friday, August 15, 2008

TENTATIVE TRAVEL DATES!!!

Surprise!!! That is what I found today on my e-mail when I arrived home!! Children's Hope has given us our tentative travel dates for China!! This all revolves around getting appointments for us at the American Consulate in Guangzhou to apply for Ellie's visa. If for some reason we can't get appointments when they are planning them, we will have to change the travel dates. Let's keep our fingers crossed and pray that it will all be approved, and finalized as planned!! We are scheduled to leave the US on Thursday Oct. 2nd and return on Thursday Oct.16th. WOW it feels so sureal!! I'm in a daze, like a deer in headlights!! I'm not sure if I want to yell Yahoo, cry or Throw up???
Maybe I'll do all three!!

4 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

Great, great news!!! It's happening!!

The Powers Family said...

Super news!!

Anonymous said...

YA!!! That is great news. What a nice time of the year to go. Wish I could go with you guys!!

Dianna

Kimber and Scott Miller said...

FINALLY!!! Wonderful news!
I'm sooo excited for you guys.
Give me a call soon

Kim