Thursday, May 1, 2008

If you could see me now!


We have been gutting out all three of our upstairs bedrooms closets for the last week. I spent about 6 hours yesterday ripping, tearing, and shreading the wallpaper off of our walkin closets walls. Today I have been mudding and sanding in all three closets, and painting in the boys. I am filthy and my hair is covered in dry wall dust!! I will never understand why any one would wallpaper a closet, even though it is a walkin and doesn't really have a door. I took a picture of the horrible, ugly, mauve and federal blue flowered wallpaper with my cell phone, I'll see if I'm techy enough to get it to this blog! This will all be worth it when our closets are soooo collected and organized!! Oh yes and another surprise, we found the nastiest old carpet under a built in closet shelf. I have never seen carpet that ugly!! It is yellowy-orange kitchen type carpet with brown pea sized blobs all over it! At first I thought it was some kind of molded old padding or wood-that is how ugly it is!!! Well having an OLD house is never boring!

1 comment:

The Powers Family said...

I remember that closet wallpaper very well! Good riddance!