Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sick boy has birthday party!




Today was Rorey's 5th birthday party! Unfortunately he started in yesterday with a fever and complaining of a stomach ache. After sleeping all night, this morning he had a 102.7 degree fever, was crying and saying his stomach hurt again! I had to go to church because I was singing on the praise team for two services so Daddy stayed home with Rorey. I loaded him up with Tylenol and took off! Amazingly he was doing fairly well when I got home, so I loaded him up with Advil and we went on with the party!! Poor little thing had fun opening presents, but didn't eat much cake and ice cream because of his stomach problem. He is such a trooper! What do you want to bet he picked up this little germ at Chuck E. Cheese on Thursday?


No comments: