Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sorry I'm slacking!!

Time has been going by really quick!! I feel like I don't have time to get anything done!! I have to go back to work December 1st, and I'm trying to get a lot of Christmas stuff finished before that. Well I'm trying! It's not really working out as I had hoped. There never seems to be enough time in the day. Ellie wants my attention every three seconds. Every mark of the crayon, every puzzle piece
placed, every pop bead snapped, she wants me to see. How many times can you say "wow," or great, or pretty before you start to lose your own mind? She is still rattling off long paragraphs of Chinese, and then sighs at me when I say "I don't know what you are saying." She obviously understands much of what we say, but I think she thinks we are going to learn Chinese instead of her learning English!! Although I did teach her to say" I'm bossy" LOL

No comments: