Friday, September 5, 2008

First Day of Pre-school




Well here we are!! Rorey's first day of Pre-school!!! It was so much fun, we went to Wal-mart and did some shopping for our China trip, during which Rorey was on his best behavior! Before we left Rorey got his favorite treat, "chicken balls" And yes before you ask me, chickens do have these!! OK--- popcorn chicken --
Next we went to our second home away from home......... Starbucks!!! Man I love this kid!!! And you want to hear the best part??? He always gets the same thing at Starbucks,......... A glass of water!!!! So he got his water, Mom got her fix, we took a picture of the coffee making employee and headed to Good Shepherd Pre-school!! Rorey was so excited to go, and so happy when I left, I'm at home right now with no children here-both at school-WOW for the first time ever!!! Of course this will be over in 4 weeks when we add the little princess to our family!
I guess I better enjoy the peace and quiet now!!!

5 comments:

The Powers Family said...

He is looking very grown up - what a doll-face!! Enjoy your day of peace and quiet and have a great weekend!

Dianna and Steve said...

Enjoy the peace and quiet now, because once these little Urumqi people come to America, they are non-stop and full of energy!!!! If she is anything like Gillian, she will follow you around all day asking "Why" questions alllllll day long!!

Dianna

Mom 2 Four said...

Thanks for the very nice comment on our blog. Good luck to you on your upcoming journey, it will be the time of your lives. I look forward to following along. Your kids are adorable! Christe

a little leprechaun said...

Hi Dana!! Thank you so much for leaving the comment on our blog! I'm so happy for you guys!! That is awesome!! That is so funny that we have the same sw!! Ellie is beautiful!! Congrats!! I will be checking your blog now, too!! I wonder if we'll be over in China at the same time???
Talk to you soon!
Terri

a little leprechaun said...

I'm sorry Dana! It's been a long day!! We won't be over in China at the same time, we will probably be early November, not October. I look forward to hearing about your trip! Are you going to blog while you are over there?? Are you taking the boys?