Sunday, September 28, 2008

Five....Four.....

We now have 4 days until lift off!! Rick finally made it home Friday afternoon, and we have been busy doing some last minute shopping , laundry, and packing! My internet has been acting up again, so I haven't been able to post for several days. This might be good as I have many other things to get done!! Riley had to go to the doctor on Saturday because of swollen glands in his neck. We are waiting on the strepp test, and praying that it isn't the dreaded MONO!!! Wouldn't that just be great?? So everyone reading this say a prayer that Riley doesn't get really sick while we are in China! Anyone who doesn't know...... he is going with us!! I'm thinking positively, it's just a virus, it's just a virus, it's just a virus. We are so happy, so excited, and so ready to get our arms around this daughter of ours!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is just a virus, it is just a virus.....I am right there with you. Hope it IS just a virus. I will say a prayer for you guys. FOUR more days. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can hardly believe it. We are right behind you...Girls here we come!!!

Hugs,
Heather

a little leprechaun said...

Keeping you in my prayers!! It's just a virus, it's just a virus...
You are going to have a wonderful trip!!