Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Itinerary Finalized!!

It is done, set in stone, totally confirmed!! We are leaving for China on October 2nd!!!! YAHOO!! I got the flights arranged last night and it is a done deal!! I just can't believe it is finally happening! Still waiting on our visas to arrive back here, but they are now at the Chinese consulate in Chicago and will be overnighted to us next Tuesday. Now I need to concentrate on packing, preparing Rorey for our absence and getting Riley's school work taken care of.

Here is our itinerary for China::
Oct. 2nd.....leave US
Oct. 3rd......arrive in Beijing
Oct. 4th......sightsee in Beijing
Oct. 5th......fly to Urumqi
Oct. 6th......GOTCHA DAY!!!!
Oct. 7th-10th...sightsee in Urumqi
Oct. 11th....fly to Guangzhou
Oct. 12th....SHOP in GZ
Oct. 13th....Ellie's medical exam
Oct. 14th....American consulate appointment
Oct. 15th....receive Ellie's visa
Oct. 16th....Fly back to Beijing, then on to US!!!
arrive in Chicago Oct. 16th 4 PM!!!!!

A big THANK YOU to all of you who have helped us along the way!

4 comments:

The Powers Family said...

Wonderful news! I'll be anxious to see some pictures when you get back. I've still got to go through Emily's clothes and get them to you - I haven't forgotten!

Gretchen Magruder said...

Wahoooooooooo!! I can't believe it's finally happening!! I thought all we did was moan and complain about waiting!! WOW....there's hope!!

kelsey said...

YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

i am SOO excited for you!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I'm sooooo excited!! I can't wait to follow your journey. I wish I could go back to Urumqi with you!!! Let the countdown begin!!