Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Visas Are In The Building!!

Today our lovely postal carrier delivered our passports back to us,
containing our Chinese visas!! Yahoo we are legal to enter China!! We have 23 days until we take off!!! Wow I can't believe it!! I still feel like I'm having an out of body experience!! I keep thinking I've forgotten to do something, or I need to do something, but what?? It's just pure anxiety, it's keeping me up at night and distracting me during the day. By the time we leave I'll be exhausted!


2 comments:

a little leprechaun said...

That is AWESOME!! Yyyeeeaahhhh!!! Big sigh of relief! Now just don't forget to breath....

Anonymous said...

Dana-Finally on the site. What a trip! Can't wait for the update that says you're on the way home with Ellie Shamei! Best of luck and talk to you soon! Heather Reeves