Saturday, October 4, 2008

Computer Trouble






Sorry I have had some trouble getting to our blog and keeping on time with the info!! It's 4 AM here, and we are getting ready to leave for Urumqi. I woke up and thought it was morning but when I looked at the clock it was only 10:59!! I was miserable the rest of the night, snoozing a litttle then waking up and getting nervous again. Hopefully tonight we will sleep better as we will be settled into the hotel in Urumqi until the 11th. Tylenol PM here I come!! We are getting Sha Mei tomorrow morning, then going to do all of the paperwork. I hope to post pictures of her that evening. For now here are some more pics of our tour yesterday, and some of our"beijing duck banquet"!! Also one of the many photo shots for Riley with the locals!! HAHA he is eating it up! I think these girls thought he was much older than ten, They were nervous and laughing like he was a movie star!!
Love you Rorey, can't wait to see you!!

2 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

you've almost got her!! keep the pictures and stories coming!!

Vive...rie...ama said...

You're almost there!!! I love your pictures:), especially with the adoring girls:). I hope you are having a blast and that the tylenol pm kicks in! (isn't that the greatest?) We will be thinking of you tomorrow (our Sunday) when you meet Sha Mei!!!