Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More Urumqi Pics






Oh yes did I already mention the word princess?? I wanted a girl and I got one! She is constantly wanting her picture taken and stopping traffic posing every 10 feet!! She also loves to take the camera and take pictures herself!! Did you see the great one of me??....She took that.
Also we went swimming today after we got back from our adventures. Last night she wanted to go really badly, and was laying in the floor pretending to swim because we were not responding to her wishes!! Rick called Jessie and had her tell Sha Mei that we would go swimmimg today.
Jessie told us this morning that she also told Sha Mei that she should go to sleep with her new Mama and Baba and should not cry. Sha Mei responded with ...yes I know that. She is something else, just like her two brothers!! Of course we wouldn't know what to do if we had a quiet, shy, obedient child!!! LOL
Hey Skiles' if you read this leave me a comment with your blog name. I can't find it. I know the password....it's easy. Hope all is well with the three of you.

3 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

We are loving checking in with you every day....I can't believe you've got such good internet access over there!!

Charlotte said...

She is such a sweetie ! I have 3 from China and one on the way from Russia !

Charlotte and crew
www.myarcticprincess.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey dana...I love checking in on you guys...sorry you are going to think my blog is boring....:) I need continual prayer for my homesickness!! www.zakskiles.com glad all is well with you all!!! Can hardly wait to meeet your princess!!!:)