Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We are on our way

This is my last post from this side of the world! We are taking off tomorrow morning at 4:30AM for Chicago O'Hare International airport!! Next time I post we will be in Beijing China! Everything is packed away in the rental car, and we are ready to take off!! I still can't believe we are this close to getting our daughter. WOW! This has been a very long journey........very long. I just hope Sha Mei is prepared for our arrival, she may be the only one who IS calm!!
Just joking, Rick will be cool as a cucmber I'm sure! I on the other hand will NOT BE! Say a prayer for our safe travels tomorrow, and check back later for an update!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll look forward to meeting your new little one! Have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Dana,
We wish you all the best. Happy safe travels and just relax and enjoy yourselves! I can't wait to hear all about gotcha day. Just think..it can't possibly go any worse than ours did, and look at us now.. everything turned out great! Good luck!!
Dianna

Vive...rie...ama said...

I'm saying a prayer for your safe arrival:). Don't worry, everything will go very well. Take tons of pictures!!!! I can't wait to follow your journey!:)

The Powers Family said...

Happy travel day! Now go get that little girl and bring her home safe and sound! I'll be anxious to hear when you get back!