Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last day in Guangzhou!!


Riley with fast friend Will, who is traveling with his family
Red couch picture
Our travel group
Farewell dinner with our travel group

Yeah!! Tomorrow we are starting home!! We will fly out of GZ at 9:30 AM and then land in Beijing at 12:30. Then we will get on our United flight at 4:00 Pm and land in Chicago at 4:15 Pm on Thursday afternoon. I am so excited to come home! I just want to drink tap water, use my own bathroom, sleep in my own bed, and most of all see my baby boy....Rorey Clark!!! I miss you so much buddy, I can't wait to get off that plane and see your sweet little face!! I have to warn you that your new sister can be a real stinker!! She sometimes hits and bites if she doesn't get her way, so I'm warning you before we get home that you have to be a real good boy and not hit or bite her back!! We have to teach her to be good like you are, OK?
Mommy loves you and I'll see you really soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is not a doubt in my mind that Sha Mei is in charge of that red couch picture- reminds me of Trace- very comfortable and self assured. Enjoy your last day and talk to you soon... state-side :).

Kelsey

Vive...rie...ama said...

It sounds like you've all had a wonderful trip!!! I am so excited for you that you fiiiiinally have Sha Mei! I can't wait to meet her in person;).